For the first time in 50 whole episodes, we go live on YouTube to record the 250th episode of Motorsport101!
EPISODE 250 SETLIST
INTRODUCTIONS FOR NEWCOMERS AND HOUSEKEEPING
– Who are we, how did we get here
FORMULA 1 HUNGARIAN GRAND PRIX
– Lewis Hamilton dominates en route to 8th Hungarian victory
– Verstappen 2nd after a sighting-lap accident holds off Bottas in 3rd
– Stroll puts his best race together in a long time 4th, Perez 7th – pending investigation of course!
– After trying weekend, ALB 5th
– VET salvages 6th and Ferrari’s only points (LEC 11th)
– RIC 8th, SAI 9th (is it time to pump the brakes on the mclaren hype train!)
– MAG penalized to 10th – but a points a point after slick tyre gamble!
– More bumbling the moments of reflection against racial injustice(edited)
– Nurburgring, Algarve, and Imola are in
– CoTA, Montreal, La Ciudad de Mexico, and Interlagos are out
F2 AND F3 IN HUNGARY
– F2 Feature: Schwartzman runs down everyone on alternate strategy, Mazepin brings up a Russian 1-2, MSC third after holding net lead all day
– F2 Sprint: Ghiotto BARELY holds on to victory after Ilott one-stops his way to 2nd, MSC collects back-to-back podiums
– F3 Race 1: Theo Pourchaire picks up 2nd win of 2020 after Sargent/Smolyar T1 crash; when Liam Lawson’s car hits 88 mph we’ve seen some serious shit
– F3 Race 2: Bent Viscaal picks up 10 seconds of penalties, David Beckmann promoted to race victory
MOTOGP JEREZ 2 PREVIEW
– Marc Marquez somehow declared fit, withdraws on Saturday after inflammation on broken arm