IndyCar headed to a doubleheader in Ohio sd RJ takes the reigns with King and Chris DeHarde!
Talking Points from Mid-Ohio
– Josef Newgarden reduces Scott Dixon’s points lead from 96 to 72
– Race 1: Will Power wins from pole position in a Penske 1-2
– Race 2: How big was Colton Herta’s win, Andretti Autosport sweeping the podium towards the end of a woeful 2020?
– IndyCar makes it official, Music City Grand Prix at the streets of Nashville
– AJ Foyt makes it official, Sebastien Bourdais is back for 2021 (and the end of 2020)
– Penske makes it official, Scott McLaughlin is coming to IndyCar for the St. Petersburg GP
– IMS makes it official, the Harvest GP will be open to 10k spectators
News that isn’t IndyCar [time permitting]
– Alpine buys out Rebellion Racing’s P1 programme, Peugeot commit to Hypercar for 2022, and LMDh specs revealed for 2022-23
– Bubba Wallace now a free agent
Follow us on Social Media: